The Ultimate Regenerator: The Wolverine Peptide BPC-157
Injuries can happen, recovery can be gruelling, and also will slow down your gains especially as you get older.
Today, we’re going to tell you about a secret weapon to come back and heal injuries, speed up your recovery time and give you a leading edge.
Introducing BPC-157, commonly known as the Wolverine peptide!
It has earned recognition for its ability to significantly accelerate healing, reduce recovery time, and improve overall health and well-being by stimulating and enhancing your body’s natural healing processes.
In this article, we’re going to elaborate on this unique peptide, why you will benefit from it, how to take it, and the best way to stack it to gain optimal results from using it and stacking it.
What is BPC-157?
BPC-157 stands for Body Protection Compound 157, which is a peptide chain of 15 amino acids found in the gastric juices of the human stomach. This is why this powerhouse peptide is touted for protecting and healing the gut – we’ll get to that topic later in the article!
For anyone who isn’t exactly sure what a peptide is – peptides are a short chain of amino acids (typically 2-50 amino acids) linked together by a chemical bond.
Peptides are leading the way in the future of performance enhancement, Incredible for healing, and research shows that BPC-157 can rapidly repair different types of tissue from muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerves to organs, cells, and glands.
How does BPC-157 work?
One of the most important and powerful effects BPC-157 offers is the reduction in inflammation.
We cannot truly heal until the inflammatory response is turned off and the overproduction of stress hormones comes to a hault. BPC-157 allows your healing hormones to take control accelerating your recovery.
BPC-157 stimulates angiogenesis, which is responsible for organizing a microvascular network and gives the body the ability to form new blood vessels from old ones – this is a necessary process required for healing injuries of all sorts.
Furthermore, BPC-157 interacts with nitrous oxide, a neurotransmitter responsible for the dilation of blood vessels, and protects the membrane surrounding blood vessels (endothelial tissue).
The Wolverine peptide also stimulates the production of immune cells and growth factors resulting in the ultimate regeneration of all injured tissue.
Using BPC-157 can help you reach your fitness goals and improve your recovery time by replenishing naturally occurring peptides that are crucial for restoration.
Here Are the Top Reviewed Benefits of Using BPC-157:
• Accelerates wound healing
• Reduces pain and inflammation
• Increases muscle recovery
• Can alleviate symptoms of IBD and IBS
• Speeds the healing of bone fractures
• Increases growth hormone receptors
• Increases collagen production
• Protects the liver, heart and other organs
• Builds new blood cells and vessels
• Has shown to increase brain function and memory
• Enhances hormone production
• Accelerates skin regeneration and rejuvenation
As you can see BPC-157 peptide therapy can accelerate your healing, increase your longevity, enhance your fitness, and improve your overall health and wellness.
Next, we’re going to talk about common uses of BPC 157 and why it works!
The 5 Most Common Uses of BPC-157
1. Protects and heals the gut:
BPC-157 offers regenerative and therapeutic benefits for the digestive system by reducing inflammation and forming new blood cells and blood vessels to repair the gut lining, improve digestion, and conditions such as:
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Stomach Ulcers
• Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
• Crohn’s Disease
• Leaky Gut Syndrome
2. Repairs the brain:
Researchers found that BPC-157 stimulates the repair of neurons, stabilizes neurotransmitters, and increases the production of serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain.
People have reported that they feel an improvement in their cognition, mood, depression, anxiety, seizures, and nerve pain.
Studies also suggest there was a reduction in brain damage and an improvement in memory when traumatic brain injuries were treated with BPC-157.
3. Improves Joint Conditions:
This anti-inflammatory peptide is a miracle worker for regenerating and providing anti-aging effects. BPC-157 is a great option for those suffering from joint pain, broken bones, arthritis, old injuries, along with sprains, tears and ligament damage.
4. Heals Skin Wounds and Burns:
BPC-157 has been shown to accelerate wound healing on the skin’s surface treating burns, cuts, and wounds by increasing blood flow and collagen production. Studies have also shown its effectiveness with diabetic ulcers.
5. Accelerates Tissue Repair:
This peptide is commonly used to repair damaged tissue by reducing inflammation and forming new blood vessels and blood cells.
It has been observed to relieve pain and discomfort from injuries to muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves. Additionally, it stimulates tendon cells to produce growth receptors and tendon fibroblasts for faster repair.
How do you take BPC-157
• BPC-157 is injected subcutaneously, usually in the tissue of the abdomen.
• BPC-157 should be taken daily and can be mixed with other peptides like TB-500
• Intramuscular injections are done close to or at the injury site to enhance effects
• The general range is between 250 mcg to 1000 mcg per day
• Females usually take a lower dose than males but can also safely use up to 1000 mcg per day
• The maintenance dose is around 250 mcg This can be done long-term, ideally after a cycle of at least 12 weeks
• Some people have found more success when injecting twice a day, split into two equal dosages with 4-6 hours spacing.
• The cycle typically runs for 6 to 12 weeks for best results, but long-term use is commonly used
• It should also be noted that BPC-157 can be taken orally for more direct relief of digestive issues
Stacking BPC-157 with TB-500
This is by far the most commonly used stack for BPC-157.
BPC-157 500-1000 mcg per day and 5-20 mg of TB-500 once or twice-weekly
Storage Requirements and Reconstitution
• BPC-157 comes in powder form and needs to be reconstituted with only bacteriostatic water
• unmixed vials and reconstituted vials need to be refrigerated, along with the bacteriostatic water
• Most users add 1 ML of Bacteriostatic
Blog Link References