How Do Testosterone Steroids Work?
Testosterone is primarily a male sex hormone produced in all Mammalian species on Earth to put most simply.
Testosterone starts being produced in Puberty which kicks on your Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis & Negative feedback loop
This is a fancy way of saying the brain sends a signal to the testicles to start making this hormone, then the testicles send back a signal to the brain letting it know how much is made).
Simply put, Testosterone works by giving males strong male features like larger and stronger muscles, stronger bones, increased body hair and stronger facial characteristics.
- Men normally with higher testosterone levels tend to be more muscular than men with lower testosterone levels.
- Males with Higher Testosterone levels usually excel at athletics and have a bigger and stronger physique.
- Testosterone also has a profound effect on Mental health, giving men great levels of well-being and overall vitality. It is essentially the fountain of youth.
How is Testosterone measured?
Testosterone is most commonly measured in three different ways:
- Serum blood levels, measured by how much is actually being produced in the body (Serum free hemoglobin test)
- Free Testosterone that is not bound up by receptors or SHBG (Sex Hormone-binding globulins Test Info)
- Total testosterone test which is a combination (Testosterone Levels Test Info)
This last method is usually the most common testing method that gives a doctor the best overall level.
Please note if you want to get a complete testosterone checkup, it is wise to get all three tests as it will give you a better overall look at what Testosterone is doing in your body.
Good things to know before taking Testosterone tests:
- The usual range for healthy males is between 8-28 (total Testosterone)
- 8 is being the low side
- Anything below 8 should be supplemented by TRT (Testosterone Replacement therapy)
- Having too low Testosterone can have greater health impacts than being mid-range to high, so this is important to note.
- Levels in the 20s are very good for a male
- Anything over 28 is a bit too high and can cause other problems.
- Women do produce a very tiny amount of this hormone as it is not primarily the main sex hormone, hence the very different characteristics in men and women.
- TRT is not well suited for women unless in very special situations, but even those situations are rare.
How Testosterone therapy is transforming aging
Testosterone therapy (TRT) has been a very hot topic as of late.
The medical opinion of using TRT has really changed over the last decade. The facts are that Testosterone is a critical hormone in males, but these levels start to decline at around the age 30.
As Testosterone lowers men they start to notice the effects of what is called “Andropause” which includes:
- Depression and irritability
- Muscle loss
- Body fat gain
- Lowered Libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Poor sexual performance
- Loss of concentration
- Loss of bone density
By simply replacing these Hormones, we can quickly reverse all of these hormone-related side effects very fast.
Who wants to be average?
35-40 years old is not very old anymore and for the High performing males having low to average Testosterone is not ideal.
The effects of TRT are nothing less than absolutely profound and can literally change someones life.
Will taking Testosterone help build muscle and lose unwanted weight?
100% YES! I challenge you to find one male in their 40’s that is muscular and ripped that does not have high levels of Testosterone.
It’s nearly impossible because this vital male sex hormone is the foundation of the most anabolic hormone in the body.
What’s even more interesting is all other anabolic steroids tablets or injectables are built from male sex hormones, all derivatives of testosterone.
About building, and losing unwanted weight, the positive Psychological effects are hard to beat.
Some Top Ranked Benefits of using TRT:
- Cardiovascular and Endothelial health.
- Improved lean muscle mass and strength
- Improved bone density
- Restored Libido and vitality
- Essentially, all the negative effects of low Testosterone will be reversed.
The best ways to take Testosterone
Nowadays, there are so many options to take TRT whether it be creams, gels, pellets, pills or even pellets.
In our opinion and, the most commonly used and effective are the injectable forms.
Usually, these need to be taken at least once per week intramuscularly, ill up for discussion.
We have made a short list in order of popularity and user-friendliness below
- Testosterone Enanthate – half-life is approximately 14 days most commonly used average dosage is 150-200 mg per week.
- Testosterone Cypionate – half-life approximately 13 days very commonly used average dosage 150-250 mg per week.
- T-450 (Testosterone 450) – is a blend of different types of Testosterone half-life of some esters are up to 21 days average dosage of 150-250 mg every 10 days.
- Sustanon 250 – originally created in Europe for its unique blend and less frequent dosing. Not nearly as popular but very widespread use still at 1 cc every 2-3 weeks, but we recommend weekly injections of 150-200 mg per week.
- T-400 (Testosterone 400) – this is a new blend offered to users build more for bodybuilders, but can be used for TRT as well 150-200 mg per week.
A very important note about Testoserone before taking
In conjunction with TRT it is vital to understand Aromatization needs to be addressed (more info about link here).
As we increase our levels of Testosterone we also need to control the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, this is very simple, and two common drugs are used for this purpose.
- Arimidex 1 mg 2-3 times per week
- Aromasin 25 mg 2-3 times per week
Not everyone uses these Aromatase inhibitors, but it is good practice to keep a good healthy balance between estrogen and testosterone.
Where to buy the highest quality Testosterone in Canada?
We at Steroids Online Canada are very proud to offer products by Olympia Gold.
Having an exclusive partnership with this Biotechnology Company allows us to offer only the safest and highest quality products on the market.