What Is BPC-157?
BPC-157 is a peptide derived from a digestive fluid containing 15 amino acids specifically sequenced to promote healing. This peptide was designed to mimic the naturally occurring amino acid string that promotes the formation of new blood vessels. As a result, it increases the delivery of healthy blood flow to injured tissue.
Research shows that BPC-157 enhances the healing of the skin, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and nerves. If you’re struggling with an injury or ailment, this healing peptide is a great option to help with pain and inflammation. It also repairs damaged joints, wounds, and injuries, protects organs, improves gut health, and helps you recover faster from intense workouts. Due to these benefits, this peptide has gained huge demand as a treatment for faster healing.
As stated before, this super peptide is taken from a digestive fluid. We know the gut affects everything in your body, from your digestion and immune function to your nervous system and mental health. Therefore, BPC-157 can help repair your gut and aid multiple conditions including, gastric ulcers, ulcerative colitis, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), leaky gut, and Crohn’s disease. When you heal your gut, everything else in your body improves.
Athletes, bodybuilders, anti-aging enthusiasts, and biohackers around the world have been using BPC-157 to heal by promoting cell growth and stimulating new blood vessels to gain optimal results with fitness and maintaining youth. If you’re struggling to heal your injuries, this incredible peptide is a great treatment option that works with the body’s natural processes for rapid healing to improve overall well being.
What can BPC-157 do to improve my body?
- Accelerates healing (skin, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves)
- Reattaches tendons to bones
- Protects vital organs from toxins to promote healing
- Repairs leaky gut
- Improves IBS, stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease
- Accelerates the healing of skin burns, surgical wounds, and diabetic ulcers
- Increases collagen production
- Boosts angiogenesis in the body to form new blood vessels
- Scavenges free radicals for cellular renewal and growth
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Increases growth hormone receptors
- Promotes cellular renewal and protection
2ML Bacterial Water into BPC-157 vial, that is two full insulin needles of Bacterial Water. Going to the number 100.
Do not shake bottle, let it dissolve on its own or roll on the palm of your hand.
When is completed your dosage can range from 2 shots to 3 shots a day depending on your injury you are wanting to heal.
The dosage is 10iu on the insulin needle, that is the number 10. That dosage is repeated twice or three times daily on the injured area.
Common BPC-157 Stacks:
- TB-500 (most common).
- All other products.
- Effective when taken on its own.