What is MT-2 Melanotan?
MT-2 (Melanotan-II) is a peptide hormone, that mimics melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH), which is naturally produced in the body by the pituitary gland. It is the most essential of all the melanocyte-stimulating hormones to increase the pigmentation of the skin and hair. It also boosts energy levels, increases sexual arousal, decreases appetite, and protects against ischemia.
MT-2 Melanotan Benefits
Using MT-2 Melanotan stimulates melanin production, which allows the skin to safely build a tan. Avoiding the sun to prevent melanoma can result in a vitamin D deficiency. This can cause many health problems including chronic fatigue, bone, back, and muscle pain, bone loss, muscle weakness, aches and cramps, slow wound healing, weight gain, mood changes, anxiety, and depression. While sun exposure is crucial for our health, it is a balancing act as you don’t want to overexposure your skin causing sunburn. MT-2 prevents the risk of sunburn so that you can safely be in the sun to absorb its healing benefits without experiencing any of the negative effects.
Skin cancer research has shown that using the tanning peptide, MT-2 Melanotan could prevent melanoma by stimulating melanin production to increase pigmentation, subsequently reducing the risk of skin damage from sunburn, which is known to lead to skin cancer.
What can MT-2 Melanotan do to improve the body?
- Increases pigmentation without UV exposure
- Reduces the risk of sunburn while tanning skin, especially for fair-skinned individuals
- Protects the skin from the harmful effects of UV rays
- Prevents skin cancer by reducing the risk of sunburn
- Reduces body fat by suppressing appetite
- Increases libido
- Enhances penile erections
- Take 0.25 to 1 mg once a day or every other day for 10 days. After 10 days, take every other day until your desired colour is achieved.
- Maintenance dose: Once a week.
- Reconstitute the bottle with 2.5 ml of Bacteriostatic Water. This means every ten(10-100) on an insulin needle will give you 2.5 mg.
- Wait 20 minutes before going out in the sun after injecting.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.