TB-500: The Secret Peptide No One Wants You To Know About!
TB 500 has made a name for itself in alternative medicine and the fitness industry for its ability to heal and repair tissue rapidly, after forming some of the most advanced medical breakthroughs.
While BPC-157 and TB-500 are both used for their incredible ability to heal tissue rapidly. TB-500 has some very interesting components to it that are really going to peak your interest.
In this article, we’re going to discuss this multifaceted peptide, why you will benefit from it, how to take it, and the best way to stack it to gain optimal results for longevity and regeneration.
What is TB-500?
TB-500 is a synthetic form of the naturally occurring protein that is found in pretty much every mammalian and present in almost every human cell in the body known as Thymosin Beta 4 (TB4).
Completely bio-identical to the natural form that the body produces. This is a very exciting peptide that holds a wide host of benefits.
It is found in much higher concentrations close to sites of trauma, and injuries.
Its healing effects are largely due to its up-regulation of action which is a cell-building protein that is critical for wound healing and tissue repair on a cellular level.
Squashes inflammation and puts the body into a supercharged recovery state.
Known for its regenerative capabilities, TB-500 is an anti-aging miracle used to recover from injuries quickly, though it has many other astonishing uses and benefits for the skin, brain, organs, spinal cord, bones, and heart.
In the previous article on BPC-157, you learned that a peptide is two or more amino acids linked together in a chain.
TB 500 is a short peptide chain of the hormone Thymosin Beta-4 secreted by the thymus gland.
How does TB-500 work?
Thymosin Beta 4 is primarily produced at Bedtime and is released from blood platelets to help with immune regulation and reduce inflammation on the cellular level.
The special molecular structure of TB 500 allows it to work systemically, travelling long distances through the body to seek out damaged tissue in need of repair.
Studies have shown that TB-500 unregulated Acton, and cell-building proteins are required for healing and building new blood cells, blood vessels, and muscle fibres and promotes cell migration and cellular differentiation of stem cells.
Using TB-500 can dramatically speed up recovery times, and increase the overall ability to handle a higher workload whether it be endurance sports, bodybuilding, MMA and pretty much every sport that is physically demanding on recovery.
This is nothing short of a powerhouse when it comes down to replenishing your body with naturally occurring protein that is absolutely crucial for restoration
Benefits of TB-500
• Accelerates wound healing sometimes so drastically that scars are hardly formed.
• Repairs soft tissue damage
• Relieves pain, inflammation and arthritis
• Increases flexibility and mobility
• Increases strength, endurance, and muscle mass
• Improves brain function and heart health
• Boosts the immune system and reduced symptoms for autoimmune disease
• Improves new blood cells and blood vessel formation
• Promotes cellular migration and differentiation
• Increases hair growth
As you can see TB 500 peptide therapy can accelerate your healing, increase your longevity, enhance your fitness, and improve your overall health and wellness.
Next, we’re going to talk about common uses of TB-500 and what works!
5 Common Uses of TB-500
1. Improves Immune Function: TB-500 stimulates T-cell production to boost immune function and regulate antibodies by increasing B-cells. These actions help reduce inflammation and aid in treating autoimmune disease, infections and inflammatory conditions, like arthritis.
2. Protects and Heals the Liver: By promoting blood flow through the liver, TB 500 helps renegade damaged fibrotic tissue (liver fibrosis)
3. Promotes Autophagy: Autophagy is a natural anti-aging process that eliminates unhealthy cells from the body and replace them with new, healthy cells. This action promotes homeostasis and prevents chronic illness.
4. Improve Heart Health: TB-500 is effective for improving cardiovascular health and treating blood clots forming new blood cells and blood vessels, I’m by increasing cellular proliferation
5. Protects and Heals the Brain: additionally, TB-500 has been effective for treating the brain and using traumatic brain injuries by reducing inflammation, producing new neurons and blood vessel formation, stabilizing the function of the blood-brain barrier, increasing cognition and preventing neurodegenerative diseases.
How to take TB-500
TB-500 is low in molecular weight, doesn’t bind to the material surrounding cells, and is therefore easily transported throughout the body.
• To be effective, the peptide doesn’t have to be injected at the injury site because the body will naturally deliver it to the damaged tissue.
• TB-500 is injected subcutaneously
• The general dose is between 5 and 20 mg per week, once or twice a week for 6 to 12 weeks.
• People have noted that taking between 15 mg and 20 mg of achieves better results.
• The general maintenance dose is between 2.5 to 10 mg per week, once or twice a week.
• You can take a month off after 6 to 12 weeks if desired, but no harm in lowering dosage for longer periods of time
• This protein is especially well received after surgeries as it will dramatically speed up the wound healing process.
How to stack TB-500 to gain the best results
For ultimate results, stacking TB-500 and BPC-157 is the golden standard.
This duo will provide your body with everything it needs to take your recovery, performance and longevity to all time highs.
Typical stacks for TB-500
- Wolverine stack Tb-500 5-20 mg per week injected once or twice weekly along sided with daily injections of 500 mcg-1000 mcg BPC-157 ( these can be mixed together if they are taken on the same day)
- TB-500, BPC and HGH ( Genevatropin) is going to further enhance this synergy of these amazing products. The common dosage to add to the wolverine stack is 4 IU daily, injected subcutaneously.
- The amazing part of TB-500 is it can be added to virtually an anabolic steroid stack with no additional side effects.
WARNING: unlike BPC-157, TB-500 is 100% banned by WADA and most sporting organizations, competing and non-competing. Do not use TB 500 if you are competing in any sanction sport as it is banned under the Peptide Hormones, Growth Factors, Related Substances and Mimetics (S2)