What is HGC?
HCG, also known as the pregnancy hormone, is an incredibly effective way to help your natural testosterone levels recover if you are using it post-cycle.
Although it is a pregnancy hormone, don’t get confused. HCG is completely safe for men to take and does not produce estrogen in your body. In fact, the opposite occurs.
In fact, many doctors prescribe HCG to men with hypogonadism and to combat low testosterone levels and infertility. HCG gives the same testosterone-boosting effects but doesn’t shrink the gonads.
How does it work?
In order to discuss how HCG works, let’s break it down into its two primary usage scenarios: on-cycle and post-cycle.
- When using Anabolic Steroids, natural testosterone production is suppressed. This rate is generally quite significant.
- After completing a cycle of anabolic steroids, the testosterone production will start again on its own but it is a slow process.
- HCG significantly speeds up this natural production by mimicking the Luteinizing Hormone ‘
- When on-cyle your testosterone production will slow.
- By using HCG you will prevent testicular atrophy by keeping the testicles full.
- By reducing atrophy your testicles are primed to produce testosterone when you leave finish your cycle.
- 250 IU every 3-4 days for 1-8 Weeks
- 1500-4000 IU every 3-4 days for 3 Weeks